Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Die Physiker

Say, If any of you guys are passionate about Duerrenmatt's Die Physiker, feel more than welcome to chat with me. I'll post bogs in entweder Englisch, oder auch sogar auf Deutsch!
I feel extremely ecstatic about this play, and I am quite confident in my familiarity with the themes, symbols, other literary devices, etc. In other words, I read this as if it were a work
I must read for IB English I or II. I adore the details, and nearly fainted from the overload of
literary ice cream! Please. I am desperate! I would love to discuss this before I explode!
PS-Thank you so much, English teachers! If I didn't learn to read the way I do now, I wouldn't be dancing the Charleston while color-coding my new assignment, parts of Goethe's Faust. I Love You Guys!

No comments: